Countryside Nursing and Rehabilitation Community
One block from the beautiful sandy beaches of Lake Michigan sits Countryside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Located in South Haven, our staff and residents enjoy being part of this harbor city which is recognized as one of top ten yachting towns in the world. Warm smiles and friendly greetings create a welcoming neighborhood, and it is the perfect place for our quality culture to thrive.
Skilled Nursing in South Haven, Michigan
Countryside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a 109-bed community which provides the best of care and comfort. Our staff members enjoy learning about each resident’s personal interests and enjoyments, and they plan activities to meet these needs. Activities may include group exercise, ice cream socials, book clubs, gardening, and arts and crafts. We also offer programs to meet the spiritual needs of our residents, as well as pet therapy to improve our residents’ emotional well-being.
We are proud that our community serves as our residents’ home as well as a gathering place for family and friends. A patio and courtyard are popular for our residents’ get-togethers or to simply enjoy the sun on a warm day.
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
Countryside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a dually licensed community. We provide comprehensive therapies which include physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our skilled nursing services include advanced wound care, intravenous therapy, hospice care, and vacation and respite stays. Our talented staff members work with our residents to help restore their quality of life and their independence.
The Right Choice
Choosing the right nursing center can be a difficult decision for the potential resident and family. We understand the emotional process of placement and strive to help with the adjustment for both the resident and his or her family. In fact, many of our staff members have had relatives and friends choose our center because of our family atmosphere and quality nursing care services.
- Many long-term staff members
- Pleasant living environment
- Trained and dedicated staff
- Great community reputation and involvement
- Excellent location to visit
- Hospital and physician offices nearby
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our staff sets the standard for excellence in all departments and all services we provide. We believe that our goal is to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each patient.
Excellence is measured in many ways including:
- Annual Department of Health surveys
- Many staff members who have had family and friends stay at the community for rehabilitation and extended stays
- Family, resident, and staff feedback on satisfaction and responsiveness
- The Atrium Advantage Customer Service program
- Staff members recognized for professional achievements in clinical and service excellence
- As measured by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Five-Star Rating
- Advancing Excellence