Skilled Nursing Care & Rehabilitation Therapy for a Faster Recovery
North Muskegon is a scenic city that sits on a peninsula between Muskegon Lake and Bear Lake. Beautiful beaches and forests provide a great playground for outdoor sports and entertainment. This city hosts many visitors with a welcome and inviting atmosphere, and it is the setting for Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Community.
Located in a residential neighborhood, Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Community is proud to serve as our residents’ home as well as a gathering place for family and friends. A patio and courtyard are perfect for get-togethers and for simply enjoying a warm day.
Our Community is Your Home for Healing
Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Community is a 62-bed community. Our small residence helps our well-trained staff to communicate and care for our residents with ease. Our activity program is based on each resident’s needs and interests and may include a spa day, arts and crafts, and group exercise. We also offer programs to meet the spiritual needs of each resident, and we utilize pet therapy to encourage our residents’ emotional well-being.
Quality Nursing & Rehabilitation Services
Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Community is a dually certified community that offers skilled nursing care and comprehensive rehabilitation therapy. Our professional nursing staff provides physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Our medical rehabilitation program provides high-acuity nursing care for post-acute, clinically complex patients. With a focus on short-term rehabilitation stays, many of our patients return home independently.
The Right Choice
Choosing the right nursing center can be a difficult decision for the potential resident and family. We understand the emotional process of placement and strive to help with the adjustment for both the resident and his or her family. In fact, many of our staff members have had relatives and friends choose our center because of our family atmosphere and quality nursing care services.
- Many long-term staff members
- Pleasant living environment
- Trained and dedicated staff
- Great community reputation and involvement
- Excellent location to visit
- Hospital and physician offices nearby
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our staff sets the standard for excellence in all departments and all services we provide. We believe that our goal is to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each patient.
Excellence is measured in many ways including:
- Annual Department of Health surveys
- Many staff members who have had family and friends stay at the community for rehabilitation and extended stays
- Family, resident, and staff feedback on satisfaction and responsiveness
- The Atrium Advantage Customer Service program
- Staff members recognized for professional achievements in clinical and service excellence
- As measured by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Five-Star Rating
- Advancing Excellence