Roosevelt Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Community
Miles of sugar sand beaches and dunes and 60 miles of wilderness trails make Muskegon a great place to play and stay. The largest on the eastern shores of Lake Michigan, this beautiful and vibrant city is home to our Roosevelt Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Community. Our residents are surrounded by a rich history and lakeshore culture as well as a welcoming atmosphere. Our community serves as our residents’ home and as a gathering place for family and friends.
Skilled Nursing in Muskegon with Personal Attention
Roosevelt Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Community is a small, 39-bed residence. Our small community is a great benefit to our residents because they receive superior, personalized care that extends beyond our services. Through daily interactions, warm smiles, and kind words, our residents know our staff members care for them and about them.
Book clubs, shopping days, Wii games, and live entertainment are a few of the activities that may appeal to our residents. Our staff members work with each resident to learn about his or her hobbies and interests. Spiritual programs are available to meet the needs of our residents.
Our Community Services
Roosevelt Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Community is a dually certified community offering skilled nursing care and comprehensive rehabilitation therapy, including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our professional nursing staff is proud to provide exemplary services which include intravenous therapy, oxygen therapy, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, wound care, and hospice services. Our talented staff members work with our residents to help restore their quality of life and their independence.
The Right Choice
Choosing the right nursing center can be a difficult decision for the potential resident and family. We understand the emotional process of placement and strive to help with the adjustment for both the resident and his or her family. In fact, many of our staff members have had relatives and friends choose our center because of our family atmosphere and quality nursing care services.
- Many long-term staff members
- Pleasant living environment
- Trained and dedicated staff
- Great community reputation and involvement
- Excellent location to visit
- Hospital and physician offices nearby
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our staff sets the standard for excellence in all departments and all services we provide. We believe that our goal is to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each patient.
Excellence is measured in many ways including:
- Annual Department of Health surveys
- Many staff members who have had family and friends stay at the community for rehabilitation and extended stays
- Family, resident, and staff feedback on satisfaction and responsiveness
- The Atrium Advantage Customer Service program
- Staff members recognized for professional achievements in clinical and service excellence
- As measured by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Five-Star Rating
- Advancing Excellence