Evergreen Manor Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Care
Montpelier is a small village with a rich heritage. This northwest Ohio town is home to the Williams County Fairgrounds which hosts the Williams County Fair every year. The citizens of Montpelier take pride in their village, so it is the perfect setting for Evergreen Manor Nursing Home. Our staff members take pride in the quality care they provide to our residents, and they have seen many of our residents get well and return to their lives.
Our Community Features
Evergreen Manor is a 73-bed community. Our small residence with a big heart helps our dedicated staff deliver superior quality care and communication. Amenities within our community include daily housekeeping service, personal laundry service, and a beauty salon and barber shop. A community van is also available for community outings and local transportation. We offer many activities to meet the needs and interests of our residents. And, we offer programs to meet the spiritual needs of our residents. A pet therapy program helps to improve our residents’ emotional and social well-being.
Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, Hospice and Respite Care
Evergreen Manor is a dually licensed community. We provide comprehensive therapies which include physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our skilled nursing services include advanced wound care, intravenous therapy hospice care and vacation and respite stays. With a focus of short-term rehabilitation stays, many of our patients return home independently.
The Right Choice
Choosing the right nursing center can be a difficult decision for the potential resident and family. We understand the emotional process of placement and strive to help with the adjustment for both the resident and his or her family. In fact, many of our staff members have had relatives and friends choose our center because of our family atmosphere and quality nursing care services.
- Many long-term staff members
- Pleasant living environment
- Trained and dedicated staff
- Great community reputation and involvement
- Excellent location to visit
- Hospital and physician offices nearby
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our staff sets the standard for excellence in all departments and all services we provide. We believe that our goal is to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each patient.
Excellence is measured in many ways including:
- Annual Department of Health surveys
- Many staff members who have had family and friends stay at the community for rehabilitation and extended stays
- Family, resident, and staff feedback on satisfaction and responsiveness
- The Atrium Advantage Customer Service program
- Staff members recognized for professional achievements in clinical and service excellence
- As measured by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Five-Star Rating
- Advancing Excellence