St. Marys Nursing & Rehabilitation
2012 and 2014 National Quality Award Winner
St Marys Living Center has been recognized as a 2012 recipient of the Bronze and the 2014 Silver – Commitment to Quality National Quality Award presented by the American Health Care Association.
The National Quality Award Program is based on the core values and criteria of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Program.
Grand Lake St. Marys was once recognized as the largest man-made reservoir in the world. Originally constructed as a feeder reservoir for the Miami-Erie Canal, this shallow lake and Ohio state park is now open for year-round recreation. Camping, boating, fishing and hunting, as well as other outdoor activities bring visitors to the city of St. Marys in Auglaize County. This rural setting is the home of St. Marys Living Center. It is conveniently located at the two major state routes in St. Marys, Ohio.
Our staff at St. Marys Living Center is proud that our community serves as our residents’ home and a gathering place for family and friends. Our community boasts a warm and welcoming atmosphere that can be found in our smiles and interactions. We are passionate for providing thoughtful and exceptional healthcare and thrive in a quality culture.
Our Community Features
St. Marys Living Center is a 83-bed residence with warm, cozy décor.
Skilled Nursing, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy
St. Marys Living Center is a skilled nursing community. We offer rehabilitation services including speech, occupational and physical therapy, psychological counseling, and respite and hospice stays. Our services help restore the quality of life to our residents and enable them to reach the highest level of independence possible.
The Right Choice
Choosing the right nursing center can be a difficult decision for the potential resident and family. We understand the emotional process of placement and strive to help with the adjustment for both the resident and his or her family. In fact, many of our staff members have had relatives and friends choose our center because of our family atmosphere and quality nursing care services.
- Many long-term staff members
- Pleasant living environment
- Trained and dedicated staff
- Great community reputation and involvement
- Excellent location to visit
- Hospital and physician offices nearby
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our staff sets the standard for excellence in all departments and all services we provide. We believe that our goal is to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each patient.
Excellence is measured in many ways including:
- Annual Department of Health surveys
- Many staff members who have had family and friends stay at the community for rehabilitation and extended stays
- Family, resident, and staff feedback on satisfaction and responsiveness
- The Atrium Advantage Customer Service program
- Staff members recognized for professional achievements in clinical and service excellence
- As measured by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Five-Star Rating
- Advancing Excellence