Landerbrook Transitional Care
2020-2021 US News Best Nursing Home Recipient
|Landerbrook Transitional Care has been awarded the US News and World Report 2020-2021 best Nursing Home designation. Only 19% of U.S. nursing homes have earned this honor. Click the award icon to learn more about the award.
Experience the Unexpected
Embark on a journey of personal well-being under the nurturing care of our service providers. Your personal path to wellness is unique to you, arising from an awareness of where you are today and what you need to recover, improve your health, and regain your abilities.
Imagine an environment that offers the warm, peaceful and cozy feeling of a New England guesthouse along with personalized service and attention to detail that is beyond compare. This is a place for healing, and one where our staff attends to individual needs in a well-appointed, relaxing and inspiring refuge.
Welcome to Landerbrook.
The Right Choice
Choosing the right nursing center can be a difficult decision for the potential resident and family. We understand the emotional process of placement and strive to help with the adjustment for both the resident and his or her family. In fact, many of our staff members have had relatives and friends choose our center because of our family atmosphere and quality nursing care services.
- Many long-term staff members
- Pleasant living environment
- Trained and dedicated staff
- Great community reputation and involvement
- Excellent location to visit
- Hospital and physician offices nearby
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our staff sets the standard for excellence in all departments and all services we provide. We believe that our goal is to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each patient.
Excellence is measured in many ways including:
- Annual Department of Health surveys
- Many staff members who have had family and friends stay at the community for rehabilitation and extended stays
- Family, resident, and staff feedback on satisfaction and responsiveness
- The Atrium Advantage Customer Service program
- Staff members recognized for professional achievements in clinical and service excellence
- As measured by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Five-Star Rating
- Advancing Excellence