St Mary of the Woods
St. Mary of the Woods provides outstanding amenities and services in a comfortable retirement community and is located in the heart of Avon, Ohio. Our approach to assisted living at St. Mary of the Woods provides the ideal solution for you or a loved one who needs help with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as bathing, dressing and medication administration
Assistance is provided within a variety of apartment floor plan options. Features include private, well-designed apartments, each with kitchenette, microwave, frost-free refrigerator, spacious closets, window treatments, and a private bathroom with walk-in shower equipped with safety features.
Residency at St. Mary of the Woods offers priority access for its residents to our full continuum of care, which includes rehabilitation therapies (physical, occupational and speech) and comprehensive nursing services.
Choices may include studio or one-bedroom apartments which offer an independent and active lifestyle.
All Packages Include:
• Call system (pendant system) for prompt personal assistance or emergencies anytime day or night
• Peace of mind safety checks
• Three delicious meals prepared daily by our in-house chef
• Housekeeping and linen/laundry services
• Consultation with licensed professionals for social and health related services
• Chapel with scheduled services and spiritual support
• Diverse and culturally-oriented activities,
• All-inclusive utilities (heat, water, air conditioning)
• Wi-Fi throughout the community
One Bedroom Apartment
Living room/Kitchen combination featuring built in dining table, microwave and full-size refrigerator. Large bedroom and full bathroom with walk in shower and safety bench.
Open Floor plan with just the right amount of space for comfort and ease of mobility. Kitchenette with mini-fridge and microwave. Full bathroom with walk-in shower and safety bench.