Quality Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in West Salem, WI
Founded in 1856 and surrounded by some of the most scenic areas in western Wisconsin. West Salem was named by a Baptist minister named Elder Card because the word meant "peace" in Arabic and Hebrew. Since 1963, Mulder Healthcare has been providing the type of warm and compassionate care that people are accustomed to in the Midwest. From the moment you step through the doors our staff will work to provide thoughtful and individualistic care plans to help you reach your goals. Whether you are here for a short stay to build up your strength or for long term personal care, Mulder Healthcare is here to help.
Our Community is Your Home for Healing
Mulder Health Care is a proud Medicare and Medicaid provider. We also accept many different insurance plans. Please inquire to determine if your stay is covered under your private insurance plan. Our door is open to those who need short term rehabilitation, respite care, or long-term assistance. We recognize the individuality and dignity of each resident and tailor our services to those individual needs.
The Right Choice
Choosing the right nursing center can be a difficult decision for the potential resident and family. We understand the emotional process of placement and strive to help with the adjustment for both the resident and his or her family. In fact, many of our staff members have had relatives and friends choose our center because of our family atmosphere and quality nursing care services.
- Many long-term staff members
- Pleasant living environment
- Trained and dedicated staff
- Great community reputation and involvement
- Excellent location to visit
- Hospital and physician offices nearby
Our Commitment to Excellence
Our staff sets the standard for excellence in all departments and all services we provide. We believe that our goal is to create an environment which promotes independence and safety while focusing on improving the quality of life for each patient.
Excellence is measured in many ways including:
- Annual Department of Health surveys
- Many staff members who have had family and friends stay at the community for rehabilitation and extended stays
- Family, resident, and staff feedback on satisfaction and responsiveness
- The Atrium Advantage Customer Service program
- Staff members recognized for professional achievements in clinical and service excellence
- As measured by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Five-Star Rating
- Advancing Excellence